I am all of what you see. Nothing more, nothing less.


*#~CLICK TO ENLARGE~#*



Who am I?

Name: Noel Kireii


Past Experiences

October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
January 2010
April 2011


Friends

Joce-lyn


Wishlist

All I yearn, is for the love of someone, coupled with the love from my sibling and parents. And to me, true love is when one sees an imperfect person perfectly. Which is what I see in you. The degree of the love that I have for you, I will learn from my past mistakes and make myself better for you. Just you. Then again, maybe I'm never the one. I'm not perfect, nor am I good in any sense.

Actions never coincide with words, and thoughts never coincide with either. That is, if you ever get past the first sentence.

Quote:
Ignorance isn't bliss. Its just a damn lame excuse to escape the realities of life.

There ain't no rules when I drive. Mainly because I don't believe in traffic rules.

















Web Page Counters
Sponsor is...
Dell Dimension Computer

Wednesday, July 30, 2008


Fireflies flight in the mid summer's night
Thoughts ponder as I gaze towards the sky
Without a hint, without a pause
I reach into the dark
To send my heart to you


Through tears and joy, we've come thus far.

Come what may, come what might, I stand true to what I've said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I've seriously got to wash the car. It's getting so dirty on the exterior that it is quite disgusting to look at. Problem is, I've gotten lazy to quite an extent and I'm more concerned about the interior for starters.

We'll see how it goes one day. I will try to get around to it and give it a good polish. And I still have to get the vaccuum cleaner. Damn it.

I guess what I also need is also a new steering wheel, a new set of tires, and bright white bulbs. Oh yeah, and a oil overflow hose filter. I've gotten the LEDs for the interior, but I have no idea whether it will work. Got to find some time to boogie down to the workshop and get it verified.

I messed this area @
21:47