I am all of what you see. Nothing more, nothing less.


*#~CLICK TO ENLARGE~#*



Who am I?

Name: Noel Kireii


Past Experiences

October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
January 2010
April 2011


Friends

Joce-lyn


Wishlist

All I yearn, is for the love of someone, coupled with the love from my sibling and parents. And to me, true love is when one sees an imperfect person perfectly. Which is what I see in you. The degree of the love that I have for you, I will learn from my past mistakes and make myself better for you. Just you. Then again, maybe I'm never the one. I'm not perfect, nor am I good in any sense.

Actions never coincide with words, and thoughts never coincide with either. That is, if you ever get past the first sentence.

Quote:
Ignorance isn't bliss. Its just a damn lame excuse to escape the realities of life.

There ain't no rules when I drive. Mainly because I don't believe in traffic rules.

















Web Page Counters
Sponsor is...
Dell Dimension Computer

Saturday, September 29, 2007

you know how life can really screw you around? it really sucks.

i went into BMTC with the objective to train hard and well, to get a marksmanship badge to be proud of. and now, life takes a turn for the worse. i really cant believe it. i feel a terrible pain in my knee. it hurts so bad that i cant sit crosslegged for more than 5 mins. i cant walk properly at times. i cant do the things that my platoon mates are doing, training out in the sun and getting fitter. damn damn damn damn damn...

it sucks. i dont want to just sit around and do nothing all day. i cant believe how shitty my life is now. its like im living for no reason. my objectives before NS were crystal clear. i dont need to be the best, since there are others better than me, but i want to prove something to myself to make it out of NS in one piece with achievements. but now, they are trashed. it just goes down the crapper like that. i cant do the things my friends are doing and i feel useless.

im trying my best to cope with this additional fall. i have to push myself to the physical limit and try to recover in the shortest time possible. i dont want to laze inside and office doing nothing everyday or menial shit. im going to get myself well and get back into training no matter what.

I messed this area @
10:51