I am all of what you see. Nothing more, nothing less.


*#~CLICK TO ENLARGE~#*



Who am I?

Name: Noel Kireii


Past Experiences

October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
January 2010
April 2011


Friends

Joce-lyn


Wishlist

All I yearn, is for the love of someone, coupled with the love from my sibling and parents. And to me, true love is when one sees an imperfect person perfectly. Which is what I see in you. The degree of the love that I have for you, I will learn from my past mistakes and make myself better for you. Just you. Then again, maybe I'm never the one. I'm not perfect, nor am I good in any sense.

Actions never coincide with words, and thoughts never coincide with either. That is, if you ever get past the first sentence.

Quote:
Ignorance isn't bliss. Its just a damn lame excuse to escape the realities of life.

There ain't no rules when I drive. Mainly because I don't believe in traffic rules.

















Web Page Counters
Sponsor is...
Dell Dimension Computer

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

miracles do happen. when you choose to believe the wrong 'thing' or even worse, PERSON, miracles would not happen then. miracles are all around you if you know where to look. look around and see the beauty of the world. it itself is a miracle. and i love it.

mark my words. miracles do happen everyday. because i believe in the right PERSON to guide me, i grow satisfied each day anew. pity you dont see shit, and worse, believe in the WRONG PERSON to guide you to form you into HIS view. wrong PERSON to trust, in my opinion.

what a pity. i dont bow down to others, i dont suck up to others, and i dont compromise my morals just to please others. what a shame i dont see that in you anymore. its a real big shame. im lucky i made the right step and learned wrong from right.

and this is where i know that i am right. and it is lucky for me as well. you took my bait. grabbed down on it and didnt even realise that it was my hook that you grabbed on to. lol. lucky that i still hadnt let feelings could my sense of judgement yet. almost, but not yet.

the bait was just too juciy to pass up yes? and the PERSON nudged 'dragged' you along in the way HE wanted it to be. wonderful. it proves that you are just like any other person. my good fortune put me 2 steps ahead, to test the waters and the character of the other PERSON. beautiful.

I messed this area @
00:43